I love Valentine’s Day!! I know people say it’s a made up holiday but it’s to celebrate love and who doesn’t want to celebrate love??
Even when I was single I used to celebrate with girlfriends, we would buy lots of chocolate and ice cream and watch all our favorite movies. It was great!
I know when should celebrate love all the time, but life gets crazy so it’s nice to have a day to take so time out to show people how much you love them.
Do you have plans for Valentine’s Day? Do you have a valentine’s tradition?
Wish list for this week….
- How adorable are these conversation heart balloons from Studio DIY?? They are so fun
- I love the fairy floss from Fluffe, he is doing a special Valentine’s Day box but this Unicorn Poop fairy floss is my favorite!
- This Oyster Bay Sparkling Rose is what I drank the morning of my wedding, it’s light and summery and not too sweet
- I recently brought myself a keep cup for my coffee at work, they are amazing and so so easy to clean! I love the new glass ones
- Who doesn’t want an ice cream necklace??? I love all the jewellery from Tiny Hands, and they are all scented!!!
- I love the look of these matt black plates, they are so decadent!
- Have you heard of ring candles? Enticing Candles are just one company who make them, when they pour the wax into the jar they place a wrapped up ring inside each jar. The rings are gorgeous but the candles are amazing too, they have released a Love Struck scent for Valentine’s Day
- I would love to receive this rose gold cutlery set for Valentine’s day. Am I the only woman who wants kitchenware for valentines day?
- How pretty is this Sparkling pink nail polish, it’s perfect for your Valentine’s Date. It’s has just the right amount of sparkle that I could be paired with a pretty dress or with jeans and a cute top