Wow this weekend was packed! We had a super fun weekend.
On saturday we went to Brisbane’s first ice cream festival!!! It was amazing! We tried rolled ice cream for the first time, if you haven’t tried it yet you must! It’s creamy and smooth, and so incredible to watch it being made, i will post the video i took on Instagram soon so if you don’t already, follow me @rachaelsfoodielife to see it.
Then saturday night we had an engagement party for beautiful friends and it was magic! We got to catch up with people we don’t see much i’m so excited for their wedding!! I’m amking their cake (rocks back and forth with nervous excitement!!)
Then sunday we had a meeting with the woman who has taken over finance for our home loan, the first woman no longer works for the company. I like the new lady, her name is Rachel as well 🙂 she explained everything really well and we understand excatly where we are up to and what we need to do next.
With everything that’s been happening i completely forgot about St Patricks Day so i thought i would get in the spirit by sharing all the rainbow things in my wish list this week. If im 100% honest my whole life would be filled with rainbows if i though Marc would be ok with it.
Wish list for this week….
- I love this ranbow hot air balloon, it’s a really fun way to add a pop of colour to any room.
- These rainbow crystal wineglasses are stunning, i brought a set for my mum and she loves them. She uses them all the time, they are light and lovely to use.
- How adorable is the rainbow Marc Jacobs watch?? Its such a subtle way to add rainbows into your life i would wear this to work everyday
- What a way to bring rainbows into the kicthen, isn’t the nesting bowl set gorgeous? Such bright colours!
- Time to relish the last of the warm days here in Aus before it starts getting cold and what a way to bring a little extra summer cheer. I adore this rainbow pool float.
- I need this T-Shirt in my life. Rainbows and Unicorns are everything! Everyone needs to believe in something right? I believe in unicorns.
- These rainbow aviators are the sensational!
- I love the sprinkle medleys from Rosie at Sweetapolita and this over the rainbow mix is one of my favourites, and you can buy these in a 2kg bulk pack!!!
- I need this Rainbow Travel Bag how fun is it?? I would use it at every possible opportunity!