happy tuesday friends!! how was your weekend? did you eat all the amazing foods? was there cocktails?
ours was action packed! friday night we met up with friends and had dumplings then went to an escape room. it was our first time doing an escape room and it was so fun! challenging but really fun,we all worked well together and managed to escape in the allocated time.we then had drinks with another friend before he left for his holiday in japan.
then on saturday we went to the gold coast for our weekend away, can i just say it was incredible! exactly what we needed!! we were picked up saturday and driven to the gold coast in a chrysler 300c. OMG the interior was full leather and stupidly comfortable, we were then dropped off at pacific fair shopping centre. once there we were given gift bags and had tacos and cocktails for lunch. we spent a few hours shopping then we went across to the star to check in. the rooms were amazing, and the beds were super comfy! we all got changed headed down for dinner then there was drinks, lots of drinks and we played roulette! it was actually really fun. sunday morning we were picked up and driven home in the same chrysler 300c.
and finally sunday night we had dinner with Marc’s mum and his grandparents. needless to say next weekend we are planning a quiet one, haha.
after last weeks bar cart edition of the weekly wish list i thought i would keep going with using one theme for the items on my wish list so they might be house based, fashion, gift guides or even goods for your furry friends. this week is all about outdoor entertaining, lets check it out…
- these bamboo lanterns are perfect to create a casual outdoor space
- we have friends over all the time for lunch or dinner and we usually set up outside so we need a big table like this to make sure we have room for everyone
- can’t you just imagine these hanging planters filled with ferns?? LOVE
- ever since i first saw these canopy daybeds i have been obsessed!! i need one
- how fun would having an outdoor cinema be??? all the movie nights!
- we have a weber kettle and it is the best BBQ, we use it as a grill, a smoker, to roast meat and as a pizza oven. it’s super versatile
- you definitely need a good set of BBQ tools
- these gas outdoor heaters are seriously amazing! they throw out so much heat!
- and lastly i really want an outdoor lounge for our new house, i am loving this one. do you have an outdoor lounge? i need to convince Marc we have to get one!