I am heading to Melbourne on Thursday for a week with my Mum and with Melbourne Cup coming up in a few weeks I thought now would be the perfect time to share some pretty things I would wear if i was going to Melbourne cup!
- Nude shoes are always a top pick for me, they go with absolutely everything! And I am loving these ones at the moment.
- I adore this top, It’s casual enough to wear with jeans but dressy enough to be worn with a skirt and heels. I love pieces like this that allow tonnes of flexibility they are what gets worn most in my wardrobe.
- I will always choose a flower crown over a fascinator, it could be my inner hippy or it could be that they are just so darn pretty! This dusty pink and burgundy one is stunning!
- You can’t go past a sequinned dress right? But you don’t always want it to be over the top, I hear you! This sparkly navy number is gorgeous, being all one colour makes it a little more subtle and the chiffon overlay tones down the sequins just enough!
- If I was going to wear that pretty blue top to the races I would pair it with a simple skirt like this, and play up the pastel.
- I know some of you would be like me and just love colour! Sometimes a girl needs to make a statement in a bold dress and this striking pink dress is perfection!
- Pair that pink dress with this soft pink flower crown and nude heels and you would be all set for the races!
- I have never worn or owned a jumpsuit but I am swooning over this stunner! Talk about making a statement, you would be the centre of attention!
- Every girl needs a pair of go to black heels, i like the elegance and details of these and who doesn’t love a suede heel?