I am still crazy excited about signing the land contract!! Like giddy excited!!! We are almost land owners!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It’s insane. After waiting so long I can hardly believe that it’s happening. We are buying a 1 acre block which is huge, but oh so perfect for our dogs and the life we want. We have big plans for a shed, a sunken seating area with a fire pit, veggie garden, fruit trees, chooks and maybe even bees!
So of course my wish list this week is about house stuff and I’ve been thinking a lot about how I want to set up my home office. I want it to be light and filled with things that inspire me. Before we dive in to my list, what’s your must have home office item?
- I 1000% need a clock in my office. I currently use my phone and it is way to easy to get distracted and besides this rose gold clock is so cute!
- Desks need storage, right? I’m not the only one who ends up with a tower of paperwork if i don’t have enough storage am I? I love that this desk has drawers, a cupboard and storage space on top as well
- These cactus lights are fun and would be to cute strung across the top of the desk. Every office needs some fun right?
- Insanely in love with this aqua chair!!!!! I love the colour and the design, NEED IT!
- Everyday needs coffee and my office needs this print
- I love to read and I don’t have enough room for all my books. I love real books, I just can’t do ebooks or kindle so I need a good bookcase like this one
- Speaking of books how freaking cute are these book ends??
- I never have room on my desk for a lamp and I prefer the look of a floor lamp. And I have no words for this tripod lamp, it’s stunning!
- Last but not least a pretty fluffy rug