It’s our one year wedding anniversary this Saturday so I thought this week I would share a first anniversary wish list.This last year has been absolutely packed with new and exciting things! Getting married, my first trip overseas, finding and buying land, designing a house, and much more. I feel so lucky to be able to spend my life with Marc, he is so easy going and deals with my crazy incredibly well!
The traditional gift for a one year wedding anniversary is paper, but we are not overly traditional so I found some unique gifts that we would love, that can maybe inspire you.
- How sweet is this personalised heart map? It’s super cute and would be great not only for an anniversary but also for a wedding or engagement gift
- Mum and I did the Sydney Harbour Bridge climb two years ago and it was beyond amazing, I have been wanting to do the Story Bridge Climb here in Brisbane ever since!
- This origami crane necklace is adorable, and still factors in paper just in a more permanent way. I just love it!
- I adore everything Jessica from How Sweet Eats does and I NEEEED her new cookbook!
- This 52 date nights card set is so fun!
- Did you love your wedding venue? We did, it was everything we wanted and more. Why not get a wedding venue portrait? I am pretty sure I need one for our photo wall in our new house!
- We love a fun board game but we don’t own Cards Against Humanity yet, so i’m thinking it should be the next one we get.
- As you know Marc loves Lego and he loves Star Wars so he has been wanting this BB-8 Lego since it came out!
- Lastly I think this extreme rally experience would be really fun to buy for Marc, I know he would love it!