hi friends! how was your weekend? we had a good weekend, we looked at bathroom stuff and did some shopping on saturday. then on sunday we watched ufc with friends and i made the taco bar and blueberry and lavender mojitos from sweet peas meals they were amazing!! you should head over and check out sweet peas meals they are amazing!
hopefully we will be able to sign the contract for our land this week or next week. this has me thinking about design and what i want our house to look like, as it’s been cold here i’m thinking about being cosy and warm so i started with the bedroom. i love everything here…
- marc and i love natural colours and we have a lot of wooden furniture already. this chest of drawers is just gorgeous
- all my life i’ve wanted a four poster bed, this king size bed is the bed of my dreams! it’s like a princess bed
- how pretty is this soft grey chair? i love the idea of having a pretty occasional chair in our bedroom
- the colours in this bed linen are stunning! my favourite colours, aqua and purple are so pretty together
- can you even imagine how incredible it would be to have a mirror like this in your home? i NEEEEED it
- a throw is essential in brisbane in winter, some night a quite warm and some are cold so having a pretty throw like this is perfect, and it has tassels!!!
- i love the geometric shape of this lamp and it’s pink!
- these cotton cashmere sheets are my absolute favourites! and the colour OMG stunning
- kmart has some really nice homewares in at the moment and i just love this shoe rack, i want it to place at the foot of our bed
that’s it, the makings of my dream bedroom. what does you ideal bedroom have in it?