These weekly wish list posts seem to be turning into house update posts, and guess what?!?!?!?!?!? Our loan got approved! We can officially BUILD A HOUSE!!!!!!!!!! I didn’t think I could get more excited but it totally happened! I’ve been on cloud 9 since we found out. It’s such a relief to know that the past 9 months have been worth the wait, the ups and downs and the stress. In less than 6 months we should be living in out own house! EEEKKK!!!!
So let’s move on to the next room, which is out en suite…
- Every bathroom needs soft plush towels and I am loving these ones
- We actually redesigned our master suite to increase the size of our en suite so I could have a freestanding bath, I’m 90% sure this is the one we are getting!
- There must be candles in every room in our house, every room. In the bathroom I love a light floral scent like this honey blossom & freesia one
- I’ve been thinking about buying matching bathroom accessories but I was waiting until we did our colour selection before deciding on which ones, I know these marble look ones will look stunning in our dark grey bathroom
- Usually I am all about bath bombs but I have been loving bath milk recently, this one from the body shop is my favourite
- Whenever I have a bath I like to relax with a glass of wine and a good book, since Marc built me a bath caddy it’s been so much easier! I will need a new one as our new bath will be bigger than our current one and i’m not sure I can convince Marc to build me another one so I have my eye on this teak one
- Bath bombs are my jam, and they absolutely need to be from Lush! This think pink one is new and it’s amazing! It’s vanilla and caramel scented and turns the bath the perfect shade of millennial pink
- We have a double vanity in our en suite so I need to buy some long bath maths, these ones are fun
- I believe every bathroom needs a laundry hamper and this seagrass one is calling me