hi friends! how are you? i really want to know about you! so i thought we could get to know each other starting with some easy questions.
what do you do for work?
i am an instructional designer for a business process outsourcing company, i work with multiple large Australian brands.
what’s your favourite cocktail?
my go to is a classic old fashioned, but i adore fruity cocktails and experiment all the time
what music do you love?
i have quite eclectic taste in music, i love rock – papa roach, red jumpsuit apparatus, a day to remember, amity affliction etc., i also love pop music – shawn mendes, ed sheeran, pink, taylor swift, justin timberlake etc. and i also love the dixie chicks and i like some jazz and honky tonk. it really depends what mood i am in, i usually listen to something different everyday.
if you didn’t have to sleep what would you do with the extra time?
i would learn another language, probably Italian or Japanese. i want to go to Italy and Japan one day and would love to be able to speak the language.
do you have any pets?
we have a black Labrador, a Labrador cross Ridgeback and a cat. we adore our animals and they are super spoilt, definitely more family than just pets.
i am excited to learn about you!!
now for this weeks wish list…
- crushing on the stunning jacket, i love the soft colour
- how freaking cute are these watermelon candles??
- NEEEED these taco pillow cases!!!
- i am embarking on my first whole30 on sunday and i am so glad i brought this book
- tinkerbell is my favourite disney character and i love this cosmetic case, it’s adorable
- i love these plates, the mix of colours and designs work so well together
- this star wars tie fighter grill is beyond words cool!!
- i almost live in long sleeved button up shirts in the cooler months and this one is so soft and comfy
- hands up if you were a super mario fan as a kid. me too!! how fun are these vans?