We made it to IKEA this weekend, it was actually fun! Marc surprised me and enjoyed it. I realised that every other time I have been there I have never paid attention to the show rooms. But now that we are building we took the time to look at the show rooms, I was really surprised they are amazing and really show just how good at organisation they are. Now I have so many ideas for the kitchen pantry, wardrobe and office.
I find it really interesting how you can go places frequently and never notice some things but when your situation or perspective changes you suddenly notice all of those things. I try to be very observant, and tend to notice the little things. About 8 years ago I completed a photography course and found I loved macro photography. It gave me a way to showcase the little things that other people don’t always see.
Have you planned your easter menu? I have so many ideas but I am having trouble deciding. Are you planning brunch? Cocktails? Dinner? Tell me about your plans.
And now for this weeks wish list…
- You really can’t beat a classic solid silver bangle, they are simple and classy and go with absolutely everything. I brought one a couple of months ago and i never take it off
- Who doesn’t love a good retro recipe? And when it comes from the Women’s Weekly kitchen yo know you’ve got a winner
- During winter I love nothing more than being cosy and snuggly and this bunny gown is adorable!!
- While we were at IKEA I brought this kitchen trolley I love it!! It’s a great size, and easily wheels around. It is perfect for my kitchen at the moment, but it would adapt to an amazing drinks cart as well.
- I LOVE ugg boots!! They are comfy and cozy.
- For our new kitchen I am dreaming of one of these mixer taps
- You guys are probably aware of my candle obsession and now it’s cooling down this chai candle fills our house an amazing warm spicy scent
- We brought these champagne flutes on the weekend, they are light and delicate. I love using them!
- Even though I haven’t settled on a menu I am planning on cocktails, a good prosecco is great for last minute cocktails