I turn 30 in 21 days and I’m actually feeling really good about it. The last 6 months have been amazing! I got married, I started this blog, I have so much more confidence and I am happier. I am chasing my dreams and that is an amazing feeling.
This year we will be building our house!! (OMG STILL STUPIDLY EXCITED ABOUT THAT!!!) Life is pretty great at the moment. I am looking forward to everything this year has in store for me!
How has this year been for you? Last year was a challenge for me, I started the year in a pretty bad place because of anxiety but in learning to understand what anxiety is and what my triggers are I have taken back control. Anxiety no longer controls my life and i am really felling like me again. For a long time I felt like I was trapped in my body but someone else was in control.
It’s so good to understand what was happening and every week gets better and better. The whole way I think has changed, I am much more positive and more outgoing. If you have or have had anxiety or depression I would love to connect with you, as hard as it was at first the thing that helped me that most was talking to people about how I was feeling, if you need soemone to talk to I understand, i’ve been there and I am more than happy to listen. I know how hard it can be to talk to your friends and let them see how vunerable you are and how sometimes it’s easier to talk to someone you don’t know.
Let’s get back to the positive vibes I try to keep up around here and look at my wish list for this week…
- Flamingos are 100% my spirit animal! How stunning is this jug?? I need it!
- We saw Beauty & the Beast the weekend it came out in Aus and while i didn;t have high expectations I actually loved it and I adore this shirt
- You may have noticed that I have a thing for shoes. I can’t help it I just love shoes and the grey ankle boots are so pretty! Such a gorgeous soft grey these would be great with jeans or a dress
- This slate tray is something else! Simple, classic and so elegant! It would be perfect for a cheese platter
- I think I have mentioned once or twoce my love of everything Kelly does over at Studio DIY and her new shop items are no different! This Girl Power kit is filled with the most fun items! I want that I brake for cake iron on patch on a denim jacket!!
- Watermelons are one of my favourite fruits and I love the bright colours, this bean bag would brighten up any room
- Is anyone surprised I have 2 shoes in my wish list again?? These ones have Care Bears on them, I love love love these shoes!!
- As we are coming in autumn here in Aus it has me thinking about chilly nights and hot chocolate and that picture is only completed with a luxurious throw and these look so soft and dreamy. I can just imagine be rugged up in one of these
- When I buy that I brake for cake iron on patch this is the exact jacket I need to put it on! I tend to live in jeans so i have never had a demin jacket but i need to shake up my style and this would be a great addition