We had an appointment to discuss house plans on the weekend, it was so fun! I thought it would be difficult to settle on design we both loved, but when we were told we could customise the plan however we wanted and if we didn’t moved an external wall the price wouldn’t increase too much it was easy to make it perfect.
This weekend we are going to look at land, i am loving the process so far. I know it’s going to get difficult at some point but i am going to enjoy every second of it.
This week has been so crazy, i have been participating in the Food Entrepreneur Summit and have fallen behind, so i have been scrambling to catch up, we had a meeting to discuss a design for our house and we are currently experiencing a heatwave in Australia.
Although i have been crazy busy I am loving everything that happening and I am working hard on content for the blog that i hope you will love.
Leave me a comment on any recipes you would like to see 🙂
The weekly wish list is what I’ve found that I love this week.
Wish list for this week….
- I have been looking for a new pair of beige heels for a while and I love these
- These digital scales are perfect for bakers, me included butter makes everything better
- I was given this cookbook for christmas, it’s amazing i love the idea of learning basics and making them into amazing dishes
- Who doesn’t want a cupcake bag?!?!?!?
- These glasses are stunning! The rainbow colours are so pretty
- How cute are these cherry print pajamas? I adore them!
- We have been talking about buying a pizza stone for what seems like forever and we finally got one, BEST PIZZA EVER!!
- Vera Wang Princess was the perfume i wore on my wedding day, i just love it and this pack includes a roller ball, shower gel and body lotion so much yes
- We played Finska at a friends party and it was so fun, its great for backyard parties and children and adults can play
What are you loving this week? Are you planning a Australia Day party?
Pine lime splice ice creams remind me of my childhood, i loved the creamy vanilla ice cream and the zing pine lime ice, such a perfect combination for summer.
So I thought those flavours would make the perfect cheesecake.
Australia Day is coming up next week and I wanted to make something you could make for your party that everyone will love. And whats more Australian than a sausage roll??
Marc really loves tacos and I am always looking for a new twist, I saw a photo of breakfast tacos on Instagram and knew I had to make my own version.