This week has been so crazy, i have been participating in the Food Entrepreneur Summit and have fallen behind, so i have been scrambling to catch up, we had a meeting to discuss a design for our house and we are currently experiencing a heatwave in Australia.
Although i have been crazy busy I am loving everything that happening and I am working hard on content for the blog that i hope you will love.
Leave me a comment on any recipes you would like to see 🙂
The weekly wish list is what I’ve found that I love this week.
Wish list for this week….
- I have been looking for a new pair of beige heels for a while and I love these
- These digital scales are perfect for bakers, me included butter makes everything better
- I was given this cookbook for christmas, it’s amazing i love the idea of learning basics and making them into amazing dishes
- Who doesn’t want a cupcake bag?!?!?!?
- These glasses are stunning! The rainbow colours are so pretty
- How cute are these cherry print pajamas? I adore them!
- We have been talking about buying a pizza stone for what seems like forever and we finally got one, BEST PIZZA EVER!!
- Vera Wang Princess was the perfume i wore on my wedding day, i just love it and this pack includes a roller ball, shower gel and body lotion so much yes
- We played Finska at a friends party and it was so fun, its great for backyard parties and children and adults can play
What are you loving this week? Are you planning a Australia Day party?