Hey hey! How are you all? I feel like I’ve been in hiding for the past few weeks, I’ve been in a bit of a funk. It was a combination of things that lead to it, but mostly I was just trying to do too many things and I was taking enough time to relax. So for the past few weeks I have taken some time out, time for self care and to start feeling like me again. I’m just about there, and all this made me realise that self care is so important.
The food here in Tasmania is incredible! Yesterday we went to Christmas Hill Raspberry Farm for breakfast where we had raspberry lattes and berry and ricotta stuffed french toast, it was light and crunchy and creamy and packed full of juicy berries! Afterwards we went to House of Anvers and watched them make trays and trays of chocolates, it was mesmerising.
It’s our one year wedding anniversary this Saturday so I thought this week I would share a first anniversary wish list.This last year has been absolutely packed with new and exciting things! Getting married, my first trip overseas, finding and buying land, designing a house, and much more. I feel so lucky to be able to spend my life with Marc, he is so easy going and deals with my crazy incredibly well!
I love spring, warm weather but not too hot, flowers blooming, bright colors sunshine and weekends with friends, what’s not to love? We finally get to stop wearing heavy chunky winter clothes and instead cover ourselves in bright colors and light fabrics. Oh how I love it!
This week I am sharing some pretty things that just scream spring to me…
- I so need new jeans! I only have a black pair at the moment, these ones are exactly what I’ve been looking for
- How fun are these cute pom pom earrings??
- Wedges are my jam, I always choose wedges over heels and in spring I like a neutral color that goes with everything. I am in love with these at the moment, they are crazy comfortable!
- I also need some new comfy walk shoes and I am pretty sure it’s going to be these, I love cons but i have never owned a pair. I love that these ones are soft grey, they will be great fro spring and summer!
- How stunning is the color of this dress? It reminds me of perfect blue skies and beach days
- Aren’t these thread earring pretty? They are so simple and elegant
- You guys, this cross body bag is amazing!!! I feel like it was made for me. LOVE!
- I love this cute floral dress, I usually don’t like floral dresses I find them to be to overpowering but this one is more understated.
- Can you tell I love in dresses in spring? Oh well every girl need a pretty polka dot dress, right?
These weekly wish list posts seem to be turning into house update posts, and guess what?!?!?!?!?!? Our loan got approved! We can officially BUILD A HOUSE!!!!!!!!!! I didn’t think I could get more excited but it totally happened! I’ve been on cloud 9 since we found out. It’s such a relief to know that the past 9 months have been worth the wait, the ups and downs and the stress. In less than 6 months we should be living in out own house! EEEKKK!!!!